Become an Advocate

Home / Become an Advocate

Become an Advocate:

Contacting your elected officials is a key way you can support H.A.S. and other service providers. Tell your elected official why you think things like mental health services and substance use treatment are important and ask them fund these critical social services! Find your elected state and federal elected officials using the links below.

Contact your state representative
Contact your state senator
Contact the governor
Contact your congressperson
Contact your senator

Stay connected and up-to-date. Follow us on social media.